Get a free sample of U by Kotex by just filling out a form on their website. You will have three different products to choose from and can choose all three. This is a great freebie to keep in your purse. Or, just order it to try the U by Kotex product. You will also receive a coupon for the product you choose.
If you haven’t done this yet, head over to the Eucerin website. While you’re there, make sure you take the Eucerin Skinfirst pledge to protect your skin and treat skincare like healthcare. You will need to fill out a short form to get your own free sample of Eucerin lotion in the mail.
Fall is just around the corner. It’s time to update your fall fashion look. There are a few great makeup samples and freebies that will help you pull off that perfect fall look and. What’s great is that you can use these beauty product freebies and samples before purchasing the full priced product.
The contest, freebies and coupon we have pulled together include great products from Estee Lauder, freebies from Sephora, a free sample from Suave hair care and coupons for shopping at Bath & Body Works and Far-Hair hair product!
1. Did you know that Estee Lauder holds a monthly sweepstakes where they give away $350 of beauty products? Well, they do. Enter once a month for your chance at this great selection of beauty products. To enter, you will have to review an Estee Lauder product that you have tried. Then, you will be entered into the contest. Winning $350 of Estee Lauder products would be an amazing prize.
2. If you are already in the market to purchase new makeup products, if you shop with Sephora and spend $50 you will get free shipping along with the ability to choose 3 free samples you would like to try. If you’ve never gone to a Sephora store, you should go! They give you freebies in the store each time you purchase any product.
3. You can currently request a free sample of Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Anti-Breakage Conditioner with Awapuhi Ginger. I personally tried the conditioner, and it is great! I absolutely loved it! The conditioner fortifies hair to prevent breakage and doesn’t weigh your hair down even if you have thin hair.
4. Coupons.com has two great coupon codes for Bath & Body Works that you can use today. One coupon code is for 20% off your entire order (which ends today) and the other code is a $10 off digital coupon when you spend $30, the expiration is Sept. 30th.
5. Head over to Fat-Hair.com. You can get a free $2 off coupon to use on your next purchase. The coupon can be used through Sept. 15th. The coupon can be used for shampoo, conditioner or hair spray. The Fat-Hair products are great and you will be impressed when you add them to your daily styling routine.
LOCCITANE is giving away a free samples of their Cherry Blossom or Almond Shower Oil from now until September 9th, 2014. The sample is free in-store only when you bring in a copy of an email from LOCCITANE. However, it does require a purchase if you request the sample online.
The process to get your own free mini shower oill from LOCCITANE is a little confusing and seems to require a Facebook account. So, we’ll walk you through it:
1. You need to visit L’OCCITANE on Facebook using this link. From there, you can request an email that will give you the information you need to receive your free sample.
2. Look for the email to arrive. If you don’t see it within a few minutes of your request, check your spam folder. If you use Gmail, check your “Social” tab. The email explains the details of the offer.
From here, you have two choices:
1. You can print the email, take the copy into a local L’OCCITANE store, and redeem it for your freebie. No purchase is necessary.
2. To get your sample mailed to you, you must make a purchase. The email includes a coupon code that lets you add the sample to your order.
Tip: If you redeem this offer in-store, it is usually a good idea to call ahead and ask if they still have the samples available. Sometimes, your local store will run out (particularly near the end of the promotion). Calling ahead definitely saves you time and avoids disappointment.
Right now, Dove is giving away a FREE samples of Dove Body Wash. I understand that supplies are limited, so don’t delay. Sign up for your request as soon as possible!
Awhile back we clued you in to the incredible sampling program over at Abes Market. Basically, you can buy full-size products for $2 each. That is both a great deal and a great way to try new, unfamiliar brands.
We’ve found another awesome sampling program. This time, it comes from iHerb. They offer a large selection of products ranging in price from 25 cents to $5.00. Products range from lip balm to vitamin supplements to skin care products. If you are interested in super low prices for natural and organic products, but don’t want the risk of paying for an unfamiliar product, check this site out!
Tom’s Of Maine is offering a free copy of Brushing Fun. That’s a free personalized oral health coloring book from Toms of Maine for your children. The coloring book teaches children about the importance of dental hygiene and regular brushing.
When you download your coloring book (which you can personalize with your child’s name) Tom’s donates ten tubes of its “Wicked Cool” toothpaste to Oral Health America. This organization promotes quality dental care and hygiene.
Natural skins is giving away free Natural Skin RX samples right now. You can get yours here. The company ship samples daily. But, their supply is limited. So put your request in soon!
NOTE: If possible try checking with a different facebook account if you get the “out” message. For some reason their app seems to be working for some, but not for others
- Click this link and then click the ‘Take The Challenge” banner towards the middle of their youtube page (above “what believers are saying”)
- Click Take the Challenge on the next page
- Allow the Gillette application (you can delete it right after)
- Fill out your shipping info on the last page and submit
Want To Delete an Application?
- Click “account” in the top right corner
- Click privacy settings
- On the lower left side it says Applications and Websites, click “edit your settings” and then click it again on the next page. From there you should be able to remove the application