Life is so busy with work, family, and various time commitments. We all need a little downtime, a little time to relax. What better way to spend your free time than doing something you love! It is okay if you haven’t found a hobby yet. Today, we are bringing you a list fun and inexpensive hobbies that you might enjoy! Our suggestions include some free hobbies and some cheap hobbies. Either way, you will not spend a fortune on these hobbies! This list contains good hobbies for women in their 20s and hobbies for women in their 30s. However, there hobbies aren’t just for women. These are cheap hobbies for men as well as FUN hobbies for men. Check them out!
- Reading- You might initially think “that isn’t necessarily free OR cheap.” That can be true if you are buying your books from traditional bookstores. However, you can get discounted books on Amazon, or you could check out the books at the Salvation Army or Goodwill. You could also find inexpensive books at yard sales. However, the cheapest way to acquire books is through a library. Completely FREE and you have a wide selection. The best part about choosing reading as a hobby is that it is very easy to find people with the same interest. You can join a book club and hang out with other people who enjoy reading!
- Gardening- This can be very relaxing and inexpensive. You can pick up a packet of seeds at your local dollar store or WalMart during spring and summer. All you need is a plot of land! Few things are more rewarding than growing your own food or flowers!
- Education- If you have access to the internet or books, you can teach yourself just about anything these days. Want to learn a new language? Their are FREE websites for that. Want to learn about a foreign country? Google is your best friend. You can expand your horizons through education, and it doesn’t have to cost any money.
- Documentaries- You can watch many FREE documentaries on YouTube and other internet sites.
- Draw- All you really need is a piece of paper and a writing instrument. You may be amazed at the talent that develops when you invest your time in this hobby!