Fall is here, and who doesn’t love pumpkin EVERYTHING? Right?? Today we are bringing you a recipe for pumpkin quesadillas. Give them a try, they are delicious!
Pumpkin Quesadillas Ingredients:
- 2 cups of pure pumpkin puree (this can be canned)
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 8 8-inches flour tortillas
- 4 ounces of crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup of chopped and toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
Pumpkin Quesadillas Directions:
Stir the pumpkin puree and cumin together in a bowl. Then, spread the pumpkin mixture over 4 tortillas. Sprinkle the desired amount of walnuts and goat cheese over the tortillas. Place the remaining flour tortillas on top of the now-pumpkin puree covered tortillas. Put your vegetable oil in a pan, and cook each tortilla in the pan until they turn light brown (approximately 3 minutes). Dig in!