PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. SampleStuff.com MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
Affiliate Links & Ads
My #1 priority and the whole reason I started this blog is to help everyday people save money. That being said there are numerous costs that comes with running a site. For that reason I must use Google Ads and Affiliate Links to pay for things like hosting, domain registration, etc. Please rest assured though that I would never post anything that I didn’t feel benefited our readers as you guys are the purpose behind this site.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to;
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
2. Comments including profanity
3. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
4. Comments that attack a person individually
Terms and Conditions
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Notification of Claims of Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Sample Stuff will act effectively to notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe your work has been violated in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide the following with the notice and the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible.
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed 2. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing 3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and email address. 4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the notice: a. "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)." b. "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed." 5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
SampleStuff.com will remove the infringing material(s), according to the procedures outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
HOWEVER UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL AS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES.
This policy is subject to change at anytime.