Want to know a great way to save money fishing this summer? National Fishing and Boating Week takes place the first week of June each year and celebrates life on the water. This year the event falls on the days of June 6th through the 14th. This week highlights the conservation of our waterways, and the importance of recreational fishing and boating in enhancing our quality of life. [Read more…]
Alzheimers disease is a debilitating disorder that leads to memory loss and a decline in cognitive function. Sign up to receive a free wristband to help Alzheimers Awareness. Just click “Add to My Basket,” then “Redeem Now.” Once you fill out your information press “Send Me My Free Wristband.”
For those who are caring for a parent and looking for help, CaringForAParent.com is the leading online support destination. Their goal is simple: help the helpers. They are an online support group that provides any care giving individual information to make better decisions, be more productive, and let them know that they are not alone. Taking care of your parent can be stressful. Get help with this online support group.
Have you ever been interested in finding out more about Disney cruises? Then click here and receive your FREE Disney Cruise Line Vacation Planning DVD, online DVD, and/or e-brochure. Your free Disney vacation DVD informs you about what’s included on all Disney cruises, gives an overview of Disney cruise line destinations, and you will get an inside look at all Disney ships and ports. See all that Disney has to offer! This offer expires June 30, 2015.
1. Stay away from high energy drinks – The Food and Drug administration has linked energy drinks to hundreds of hospitalizations and even deaths. Opt for more healthy energy boosts such as high protein foods, B vitamins, or even a cold shower.
2. Be sure to get sleep – The health benefits of getting 6-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep are well documented. Try sleep promoting foods instead of medication. Research shows that cherries promote melatonin, bananas act as natural muscle relaxant, and tryptophan is a sleep-inducing amino acid.
3. Eat breakfast – Skipping breakfast can make you more grumpy and leads to binge eating unhealthy but convenient foods.
4. Relieve stress – keep a log of the things that stress you out. Identifying these triggers can help you to change your habits and routine to avoid stressful situations when possible.
5. Stop smoking – Research shows that quitting by the age of 35 can add a decade onto your life. Enough said.
If you purchased at least one sandwich identified on the Jimmy Johns menu as having alfalfa sprouts as one of the ingredients, but which in fact DID NOT contain alfalfa sprouts, between February 1, 2012 and February 7, 2015, then you qualify. Fill out this voucher form and you will receive a Jimmy Johns voucher code via email for a FREE bag of potato chips, a pickle, a cookie, or a regular soda.
Can’t wait for spring? Are you already planning the perfect garden? Then fill out this form and request your free copy of The Gardener’s Idea Book! Once per year Proven Winners is happy to provide gardeners with this free book to elevate their gardening skills. Sign up now to receive the new Gardener’s Idea Book coming out this spring! Book can only be shipped to U.S. and Canada residents.