Here’s another round of free books for Kindle. As always keep in mind these aren’t actually just for Kindle. You can also read these on lots of other devices like computers, tablets, smart phones, etc. Click here for more information on that. *Amazon prices can change, especially for free kindle books, so make sure its still free before you add it to your cart. If somethings no longer free or now just for prime members, let me know in the comments below and I’ll mark it 🙂
- Step-by-Step Stupidly Easy Course on How to Make Six Figures Through Amazon Kindle Publishing Exposed – Best Lifetime Money Back Guarantee
- Turtles! Learn About Turtles and Enjoy Colorful Pictures
- My Puddle Adventure-Children’s Winter Book about Puddles
- Henry, Hubert & The Green Eyed Monster
- The Secret Diary of Adrian Cat
- PET PEEVES and POSSIBILITIES
- Once Bitten Twice (The Tornbridge Chronicles)
- Scones (Scrumptious Scones, Simply the Best Scone Recipes)
- Indian Food Cookbook:The Taste of Northern India: Where Spirit and Flavors Combine- a culinary journey through recipes and landscapes (Special cookbook,Unique recipes)
- The Only Gluten-Free Cookbook You’ll Ever Need
- Draw Me In (Greenpoint Artists)
- The Pursuit of Passion (Taylor & Adam, 1)
- Cowboy: Contemporary Christian Romance Fiction
Thriller, Suspense, And Mystery
Image credit: Amazon
2 thoughts on “20 Free Kindle Books For 3/27 (Can Be Read On Other Electronics)”
Indian Cookbook isn’t free! It’s $6.73! And it’s still 3/27….
“Once Bitten Twice (The Tornbridge Chronicles)” is not free.
Comments are closed.